If you think you have a leaking pipe but you can’t track down the leak, it’s time to call the leak detection specialists at Billy the Sunshine Plumber
You drove over to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park the other day to see the mermaid show. But, as impressive as it was, all you could think about was the large water bill the park must have. You have water bills on your mind these days because yours seems to be so high. You figured you have a leak but you searched the house and can’t find one. Now you’re wondering if you have a leak in an underground pipe.
According to the city of Portland, OR, signs of underground leaks include:
- Unusually wet spots in landscaped areas and/or water pooling on the ground surface.
- An area that is green, moldy, soft, or mossy surrounded by drier conditions.
- A notable drop in water pressure/flow volume.
- A sudden problem with rusty water or dirt or air in the water supply (there are other causes for this besides a leak).
- A portion of an irrigated area is suddenly brown/dead/dying when it used to be thriving (water pressure is too low to enable distant heads to pop up properly).
- Heaving or cracking of paved areas.
- Sink holes or potholes.
- Uneven floor grade or leaning of a structure.
- Unexplained sudden increase in water use, consistently high water use, or water use that has been climbing at a fairly steady rate for several billing cycles.
“If any of these conditions exist at your facility or home, you may have a leak. If you suspect a leak, you may need to hire a professional leak detection company to pinpoint its exact location,” Portland says.
If you’re looking for an expert in leak detection, call the leak detection technicians at Billy the Sunshine Plumber. Billy Sunshine can determine if you have a leak, and, if you do, he can repair it.
Billy Sunshine has been the trusted Tampa Bay plumber in Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties since 1924. During that almost 100 years’ in business, Billy has found a lot of leaks and repaired them. Billy the Sunshine Plumber is available 24/7/365. Call Billy now.
Billy the Sunshine Plumber | Leak Detection | I Need a Plumber
#BillytheSunshinePlumber #LeakDetection #INeedaPlumber