For the past several months, much of the business news in Tampa Bay has been focused on a blazing hot housing market. But recently, the market seems to be cooling, making many wonder if now is the time to buy a house or condo.
If you’re thinking of jumping into the housing market, there are certain things you ought to know about a home’s plumbing before you buy.
Billy the Sunshine Plumber in Tampa Bay can help you with that. “While proper plumbing may not be the most exciting feature of a new home, it’s absolutely necessary if you want to kick back, relax and enjoy being a headache-free homeowner,” courier-journal.com says.
- Among the items you should check are:
- The water heater to make sure it’s in good condition.
- Search around the toilet, faucets, and ceilings for signs of leaks.
- Check that the house has sufficient water pressure. You can do this by turning on several faucets at one time to see how that affects the water flow.
- And, above all, check the inside of pipes for evidence of clogs or other problems. (Sewer lines clog for any number of reasons from tree roots to debris to fat and food buildup). Professional plumbers like Billy Sunshine have special cameras that can scan the pipes.
If you want the help of a professional to evaluate the plumbing or repair plumbing problems, call Billy the Sunshine Plumber.
Billy the Sunshine Plumber has been the Tampa Bay 24-hour plumber of choice since 1924 when he first opened for business. Billy the Sunshine Plumber is open 24/7/365 in Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties. Days, nights, weekends, or holidays, Billy the Sunshine Plumber is always here for you.
Billy the Sunshine Plumber | I Need a Plumber | 24-Hour Plumber | Plumber Near Me | Plumber | Water Heater | Drain Cleaning | Local Plumber | Condo Plumber
#BillytheSunshinePlumber #INeedaPlumber #PlumberNearMe #Plumber #WaterHeater #DrainCleaning #24HourPlumber #LocalPlumber #LowWaterPressure #CondoPlumbing